Successfully Install Xiaomi Mi A2 ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6x
Note: If your phone lock has anti_rollback then please don't try, It can brick you phone!
1. Download the official ROM image here.
2. If the downloaded ROM format is not .tgz then rename it to .tgz format. Then extract it.
2. Download this abl.elf file.
3. Copy and Replace abl.elf file in your ROM extracted folder -> images folder.
4. Reboot your phone into edl mode. (How to Boot into EDL Mode)
5. Flash the ROM into your phone with Mi Flash Tool. It takes around 900s to flash.
That's it! you have successfully upgraded from your Xiaomi Mi 6X to your new Xiaomi Mi A2. Congratulations!
Also See: How to revert back to Xiaomi Mi 6X